Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Boys are Tough!

I always grew up knowing that boys are tough. Tougher than I am certainly! After all, they are made of snakes, and snails and puppy dog's tails, right? Well it turns out there are certain things even boys won't do! As a cautious girl I am glad to know I am not the only weary of cactus thorns, and the dirty forest ground. (Although if we are being completely honest each boy was only unsure of one of things, while I wouldn't want to get to that close to either....)


Orange County Photographer



Orange County Children's Photographer


So handsome!


Orange County Kid's Photographer



Orange County Children's Photography


What a cutie pie!


Orange County Kid's Photographer



OC Children's Photographer


These boys were so much fun and full of life. I can't wait for the opportunity to work with them again.

No comments: